Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So much time, so little to do-

Scratch that- reverse it.

I've got so much I want to be doing.  I'm sitting here thinking of the bag of apples in the kitchen that I need to turn in to apple butter before they go bad.

I'm thinking about how I need to clean the guest bedroom before my friend Joni arrives Friday- oh and I need to clean all the rabbit cages.  Yes, all of them.

The house needs to be cleaned, I need to get my game plan set up for Triple Coupons at Harris Teeter.

We have to go to the bank, though that's a pleasant chore at least because woo for paydays!

Oh, not to mention the sink full of dirty dishes because the stupid dishwasher didn't work properly yesterday and it's been pulled out of the counter to be replaced.  That's always fun.

I got free passes to a movie on Thursday, so I promised Tim we could go out to eat with a coupon for $25 off food at Tripps. Thursday is shot as far as getting things done.

Ahhhh well, it doesn't look like there is going to be a lot of time to stop and enjoy the falling temperatures and the gorgeous blue skies we've been having lately.  Maybe I can sneak some time away at work to just stare out the window.

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment