Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Unique Rewards

Unique Rewards is one of the sites I use to make extra money.  Basically, you can do "click cash" which is clicking on a link every 30 seconds to take you to a page.  You get paid 1 cent per click.  Or, you can do their offers- some of which are free, some of which cost you money in the form of subscriptions- to earn rewards.

I mostly do the click cash.  I run it in the background while I do other things.  In fact, I'm doing the click cash now as I blog.

You won't get rich, but to date I have cashed out $100.  You can take a check or paypal- I've used both and both work.  Yes, you honestly get paid.  They start you out with $5.00 when you do any activity (click cash doesn't count, but you can sign up for a stupid joke-a-day email then unsubscribe, earning you the $5.00).

I have posted a referral link in this post, if you feel like checking it out!

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment