Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Call the Lawyers

So, I'll be getting a lawyer soon.  Allstate, the insurance of the person who caused the wreck I was in wants to give me $500 (which includes the $212 it cost me to go to the doctor and get medicine) and wants me to release them from any future responsibility.

Oh hellllllllllllll no.

My neck still hurts. I don't know that I might not need some serious treatment later on- or not so later on.  $288 is not going to cover anything if I have to get more medicines or start physical therapy.

So, I'm in the process of seeking a lawyer and we'll see how it plays out from here.  I have definitely learned a lot about what to do after a car accident.  I can't wait until later on when I can fully blog about all of this!

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment