Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Car Wreck Update

Well, the car is fixed, looks wonderful, drives wonderful- but I'm hurting.

My back and neck are paining me almost constantly, I have limited mobility in my neck and at least mild headaches almost daily.

I finally called AllState to find out the procedure for medical claims and the adjustor informed me in the bitchiest manner possible that it had been more than 30 days since the accident (it happened December 8th, I called January 9th. Wow.) they weren't sure if they would pay my bills.

Newsflash. In the state of NC, I have a year to make any medical claims. Suck it, insurance.

Anyway, I have a doctor's appointment on Friday. They want my medical history. What medical history? I don't have one! I avoid the doctor's office like the plague. I went to the minute clinic at CVS for my acute bronchitis. The previous time I had been to a doctor? Five years earlier when I had chronic bronchitis. I don't go to the doctor unless it is 100% unavoidable.

I have to figure out what in the world I'm going to do as far as a medical history- and I've got to have it by Friday. Perfect.  Because I don't have enough stress already.

I guess we'll start jotting down the numbers of those TV lawyers, in case we have to get ugly with AllState.

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment