Sunday, December 11, 2011

Week of Hell

I sit here not sure where to begin.  I caught some kind of plague Sunday/Monday and I am still trying to fight that off.

Wednesday I busted up my knee pretty badly, which I posted pictures of.

Thursday I was in a car accident.  I don't feel like I can do a lot of talking about that right now, but we will hopefully know Monday if the car is totaled or not.

The one bright spot in this horrific week was yesterday.  Even it came with a price!

We went out with friends to Olive Garden and had such a great time.  Then they came to a Chili cook-off at one of Tim's churches... which I won!

However, today I can't speak.  At all. I can croak out a few words, with much effort, but that's about it.  I think I really overdid it yesterday.  I heard myself getting hoarse last night, but I stopped speaking and it didn't do much to save my voice. 

Sigh.

-Kristen

1 comment: