Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Back to work tomorrow!

I head back to work tomorrow, after having been out three days due to being unable to speak.

I'm a little nervous heading back, because my fill-in tends to want to completely rearrange my desk when I am not there, even if she is only going to be there for a day.  Not...ok.

I suspect I'll be bombarded with questions about the wreck and my illness. That's my least favorite thing to deal with in my life- answering the same questions over and over and over and over and over.  I appreciate the concern, but I'd much rather just not have to talk about anything.  Between explaining to various family members, the insurance (2-3 times) etc, I'm kind of talked out about it.

Oh well, at least this week won't be written off as a total loss and tomorrow is payday!



-Kristen

1 comment: