Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tattoos

I want a tattoo.  I know what I want and where I want it (ankle, by the way).

I just haven't gone to get one yet.  I keep wondering- what if I change my mind? What if in 10 years I look at it and think "Oh..my...God.  Why did I waste the money on that?"  Short of spending thousands on tattoo removal, you're kind of stuck with them.

I'm also cheap.  I know most places have a minimum fee- like $50 is the starting point.  The tattoo I want would be very small.  I can't imagine it would possibly take more than 5 minutes to do it.

So, I flip flop back and forth.  My brother had no trouble with this, he actually has three tattoos, two of which are massive. I also happen to think they are all stupid, but what do I know? I'm just the kill-joy older sister.

We'll see.  I guess it won't hurt to wait another year or two and see if I still want it.  I've been saying this for approximately ten years now, what's another few?

-Kristen

1 comment:

  1. lol I know how you feel. I went through a phase of wanting a tattoo. It lasted maybe 6 months and now I'm glad I didn't get one. Of course, if you've wanted a tattoo for 10 years then I think its time you got one. Besides, a small one on your ankle is easy to cover up/not as noticeable if you decide you don't like it when you're older.

    ReplyDelete