Saturday, October 15, 2011

River Sickness

River doesn't feel good.  You can tell in part because she's not bouncing around like crazy.  Of course, the crying to go out and potty 4 times last night was an indicator as well.  The vomiting twice in the floor gave us a small hint.   Oh, and the copious amounts of drool.

I think she ate a bug or something else that both tasted bad and has disagreed with her.  I think she's just going to feel sick tonight and will hopefully be better tomorrow.

In the meantime, we're making sure she has plenty of opportunities to go outside, so anything she needs to do she can do out there, whether it be graze on the grass to make herself sick, drool, or whatever.

Actually, it's kind of nice to have her not feeling 100% up to crazy.  She's snuggled on the couch with me now, cuddling my feet and is so calm...it gives me hope for the future, when she calms down a bit.

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment