Thursday, January 16, 2014

Save money on Papa John's Pizza

Know a simple way to save money on pizza? No?

Well here you go.

When ordering from Papa John's, try to schedule your pizza order Monday-Wednesday, when you can get a large pizza for $10.  If you wait until Thursday- Weekend, you'll pay $12 for the same pizza.

Also, consider how many toppings you want.  I can get a better deal ordering "The Works" pizza and removing the olives and mushrooms, then adding anything special I want, like Jalapenos, than I do trying to simply add all my toppings to a regular pizza.  Most deals are "Up to 5 toppings, or any specialty".

So let's see- I can get Canadian Bacon, Onions, Sausage, Green Peppers, Pepperoni, remove the mushrooms and olives, then sub in Jalapenos and extra cheese, for $10 (Mon.-Wed.)

Or, I can order a pizza with those toppings on it and pay: $23.50.  Ouch.   Definitely play around with this feature a little and see which pizza it's best for you to modify, if you like a lot of toppings!  Keep in mind you can't remove more than two toppings and you can't add more toppings than the original number on pizza and keep the special pricing.

So there you go- a way to get a little more bang for your buck when you eat out.   Don't forget to check retailmenot.com for any special codes, sometimes I find a 50% off deal that makes my pizza come in under $10!


-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment