Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's all over but the crying...

Is that a southern saying, or do other areas use it too?  "All over but the crying..."

I have decided that after many years, I'm giving up one of my hobbies.  I plan to sell out my herd of rabbits.  I have debated it quite a bit and I won't lie- there have been plenty of tears as I think of letting my beautiful babies and hard work leave me forever.

There are a lot of reasons, but this isn't the place to discuss them.  Instead, I want to focus on the New Year.

2014 is the year:

I will finish my book.  Yes, it's going to happen THIS YEAR. I've told myself you either finish it, or delete it.  No excuses.

I will work on my Thirty One business.  Things have been going really well, but I won't lie, I've also been lazy.  I'm going to ROCK this year and have more payouts like November- when I equaled what I would have made at my last job.

I will finally use my stash of yarn before I go off and buy more.  It's gotten a little ridiculous.  I am going to finish up some custom pieces, then build up a stockpile to sell in Greensboro, one of the last rabbit shows I have.

What are your goals for 2014?

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment