Friday, November 11, 2011

Today's the day!



It's here! It's here!

The start of college basketball is here!

Today, my beloved Tar Heels place Michigan State on an aircraft carrier!

Around here, we are huge Tar Heel fans.  My Dad, little brother and his rival-team loving girlfriend are actually coming over to watch the game.  The girlfriend has been put on notice that one negative comment about my team will be cause to remove her from the house.

Carolina basketball games are truly the highlight of the winter for me.  It's cold, it's miserable, I have seasonal depression, there are few rabbit shows- but there is always college basketball!  No worries about lock-outs or contract negotiations.  No one dragging their feet because they wanted to be drafted by this time, not that team- just pure love of the game.

I am thrilled that my boys in light blue are ranked #1 in the preseason.  I look forward to seeing if they are ranked #1 in the postseason.

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment