Thursday, September 6, 2012

Please Autumn, get here soon!

We had a bit of a teaser weather wise, with some beautiful days in the mid-70s.  It was the kind of weather where you walk outside to perfectly colored blue skies, piled high with the fluffiest white clouds you've ever seen.  Your heart literally just soars at the joy of being outside, of being alive.
It was glorious.

So, forgive me if I'm not totally excited that the week of perfection has been followed by humidity so thick it feels like you need a knife to cut through it.  I love walking outside and instantly beginning to sweat, while my hair curls in it's best Medusa impression.  Oh, the overcast skies and intermittent rain that actually only makes it hotter on a 90 degree day have really just been icing on the crap-cake.

Please, Autumn.  Get here soon. I'm longing you with a desire that is almost unholy.  Why do you never come early and stay late?   I miss you, Fall.  I miss you bad.

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment