Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wow

It's been a while since I blogged! With Jersey Wooly Nationals coming up (and now gone), it's been a madhouse trying to get everything ready!

Tim is in Haiti on a mission trip right now.  I have pretty much no contact with him and won't until he gets home on Monday.  So I'm living the single life right now. Lunch and Dinner have been pitiful affairs, since I don't like to cook for only myself.  I am trying to be good and avoid going out to eat (which would consist of dropping by a fast food restaurant, since it's too depressing to eat alone in a nicer place), which means there is a lot of soup and canned food being eaten at my house this week!

I think Gypsy the cat misses Tim.  She jumped in to my lap last night and just laid there to be petted.  Normally she will lay beside me on the couch, not on top of me!

Our baby chickens (oh, did I mention... I got baby chickens?) are growing up so fast. I took a trio outside to enjoy the weather a little bit.  They were fascinated and terrified all at once.

I also discovered we have at last a pair of mice living in the garage.  Not cool.  Time to grab some traps and hopefully we can nip this problem in the bud quick, fast and in a hurry!

Since Tim is gone, I did get to watch Dance Moms when it aired live- along with two DVR'd Hoarders.  I then just left the TV on the Storage Wars marathon while I read and played on the computer.  There are perks to not having to share the remote!

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment