Monday, January 7, 2013

Overwhelmed

Sometimes I feel like I keep too many irons in the fire.   There is a case for why I feel this way-  currently I am:

  • Learning to crochet more complicated patterns
  • Working on the book
  • Working two part time jobs
  • tending to 3 dogs, 3 cats, 9 chickens and a barn full of show rabbits
  • Starting a new business (I'm a Thirty-One Consultant!)
  • Couponing for our daily needs
  • Maintaining two blogs
And that isn't including the regular business of trying to clean the house,  cooking dinner, maintaining some semblance of a social life, rabbit shows, etc. as well as finding time to enjoy reading and my other hobbies.

I'm also noting that it has been dark, dreary and cold the past few days here- all recipes for seasonal depression to rear it's ugly head.  Feeling overwhelmed is generally an early warning sign for me, as is obsessing about money. In this case, I find myself beginning to obsess about thirty-one product sales.  Always gotta be obsessing about something!

I am thinking I need to sit down and prioritize things in my life right now, figure out how I can enjoy all my hobbies and balance those with work.

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment