- Learning to crochet more complicated patterns
- Working on the book
- Working two part time jobs
- tending to 3 dogs, 3 cats, 9 chickens and a barn full of show rabbits
- Starting a new business (I'm a Thirty-One Consultant!)
- Couponing for our daily needs
- Maintaining two blogs
I'm also noting that it has been dark, dreary and cold the past few days here- all recipes for seasonal depression to rear it's ugly head. Feeling overwhelmed is generally an early warning sign for me, as is obsessing about money. In this case, I find myself beginning to obsess about thirty-one product sales. Always gotta be obsessing about something!
I am thinking I need to sit down and prioritize things in my life right now, figure out how I can enjoy all my hobbies and balance those with work.