Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Crocheting my brains out

It has been an interesting few weeks around my house.  To begin with, Tim & I temporarily switched laptops.  He had to work on ordination papers and his "B" and "N" keys randomly stop working- not really helpful for writing papers.   Now that I am back on my personal laptop (which is much larger than Tim's), it's like the height of luxury.  I'm also having trouble with my fingers hitting incorrect keys on the keyboard.  Ha, it's an adjustment.

I have been crocheting like crazy lately.  I had several orders to meet before Christmas.  Thankfully, the last one of those went out in the mail yesterday.  Now I just have one more item to finish up, hopefully by Christmas Eve, but definitely by Christmas Day.  Tim says I am going crazy.  I counter that years with him has already put me there.

I have done well this holiday season- I've managed to fight the urge to spend a lot of money on little dinky things that no one needs- even though it pained me to pass up some of the deals.

I better get back to the crocheting- Christmas is coming up SOON!

-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment